Among gambling people who love casinos, roulette is the most popular game. The rules of roulette at bet-boom.com are not too complicated, but beginners are often poorly versed in them, and in some cases, mistakes are made by experienced players, so they lose a significant chance to win. Details of the rules and features of the game are described below.
The general principle of the game
The general principle of playing roulette is quite simple: guess the number of the field on which the ball moving on the wheel will stop. On behalf of each player, a bet is placed on a value between 0 and 36, the type of roulette and a particular casino depends on whether additional bets can be placed. The person who has guessed correctly receives a special chip, which can then be exchanged for cash. The more chips you manage to earn, the richer the person becomes.
If you want to play roulette successfully, you need to know how the roulette system works. It includes the following rules.
- Several people gather at the same table. Their opponent: The casino, played by the croupier. If there are many people gathered, there can be several croupiers. Then they distribute the functions among themselves.
- The gameplay process requires each person to make a bet. The highest and lowest values that can be committed are written on a plaque for each table. You must not place a bet less than the minimum value indicated. In this case, one player can make several bets.
- The dealer asks the players to be determined.
- When all the players have made bets and the dealer says that they are no longer accepted, then their further acceptance is not carried out. The roulette wheel is spun in one direction and the ball is launched in the opposite direction.
- When the ball stops in the field, the dealer calls the winning number and sets a special marker on that field.
- Losers are removed and the winners are given chips. The chips are distributed from the smallest bet. The last ones to be paid are the ones that belonged to the group “on equal chances”.
- Then the gameplay is repeated.
Options for bets
The following betting options can be made:
- external type;
- internal type;
Internal bets refer to:
- direct bets – are placed on a specific number, a token is placed on it;
- split – a token is placed on the border of two digits, on which the bet is placed;
- straight – the token is placed on the border of the inner and outer area, the bet is placed on numbers from one row;
- square – bets on 4 adjacent numbers, the token is placed on the point of their contact;
- six-line – the token is placed on the outer line of two adjacent rows, the bet is placed on both rows.
External bets include those placed on:
- red or black sector;
- the odd or even sector;
- fields 1-18 or 19-36;
- sectors 1-12, 13-24 or 25-36;
- 12 numbers of any of the columns.
Three special rules
A group with an equal chance may be subject to special rules, which are as follows:
- If a zero sector falls, all such bets will be placed in the subsequent game. If they lose or zero again, the player does not receive any payout. If they win, they will be returned to the players without receiving a payout.
- This rule is similar to the previous one, but if a zero is lost, the bet simply burns out half.
- It is similar to the previous rule, but when the zero is lost, the stake is reduced by over 50%.
One of these rules can work in the casino. Which one – depends on the casino itself and the type of roulette used. Now you know how to play roulette. With the basic rules in mind, you can play this game successfully. Remember to tip the croupier, then he will always be happy to give you good advice that can increase your chances of success. You can also try other online casino games and see if you can succeed in them.